Pack Challenge - Shelly Laurenston This book wasn't bad, but it felt like a lot of the same thing - sex, sex, and more sex.

Unlike the characters in this book, my world was not rocked by their constant world-rocking sex and physical attraction. The "romance" comprised mainly of the main characters' finding each other insanely hot and rip-your-clothes-off desirable. I just couldn't see what they saw in each other...other than their emphasis on the other person's being a "hot piece of ass." Most of their scenes (once they got past the open distrust and wariness of the first 1/3 of the book - distrust laced with pent up lust, of course) end up with them naked and humping. After the fifth "slipped his fingers in my pussy," my eyes began to glaze over in the sex scenes. Because the majority of the book is the sex scenes, that was a lot of eye-glazing, to be frank.

I never thought I'd say it, but what it boils down to is this: less sexytimes, more storytimes, please.

Oh yeah, and a group of female friends who can show their affection beyond just calling each other (and themselves) bitches, sluts, and whores would be a nice touch, too. I'm not opposed to the language; I was just bored by the repetitive nature of it. With not much else to show their relationship or affection, it was annoying and felt rather contrived.