How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper This book reminded me of Kristan Higgins' Catch Of The Day, except that it included sexytimes (unlike COTD, which is closed door), its first person POV narrator wasn't as annoying as COTD's Maggie, and Cooper the grouchy H underwent this massive personality overhaul, which didn't really ring true to his earlier curmudgeonly characterization. That about sums up my thoughts on this book in a nutshell - there are ups and downs that make for an overall enjoyable read, but that also made it feel rather uneven.

The small town Alaskan setting was charming, but this book felt like the paranormal romance equivalent of wallpaper historical romance novels. The titular werewolf aspect of the story wasn't that big of a factor, which made the "mate"-ness thing a little odd when it popped up later on in the story.

I already added book 2 of the series to my library queue before reading book 1, but I'm not sure if I'll muster up the desire to continue the series.