His Client - Ava March I liked this one, but didn't love it.

The sexytimes were intense and hot, and the angst of unrequited love (the prostitute for the client, but the client for his straight and clueless best friend) was palpable. I had a hard time getting on board with the resolution, wherein the client, Nate, just "realizes" that Jasper is the one he wants, after all. One part I found rather comical (in an unfortunate way) occurred when Jasper said one of the things he most admired about Nate was his loyalty and steadfastness, and I couldn't help but think "Um...a month ago, Nate was professing his agony and torture over his unrequited love for his best friend, and now Nate is saying he loves you, Jasper. How is that loyalty and steadfastness?" I know, I'm a Debbie Downer, but that part really didn't ring true to me.

I wanted a little more groveling from Nate and a little more holding out on Jasper's part. I was also really hoping to see some wooing by Nate, and it just didn't happen. One saving grace is that Nate realized how selfish he'd been over the years, and I was pleased to see him bottoming for Jasper, which gave me hope that their relationship now would be a bit more equitable than their paying relationship had been.