The Raven Prince - Elizabeth Hoyt Not a big fan usually of the hidden identity situations, but I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Edward turned out to be a great hero, and Anna and he made a splendid match. The author handled the hidden identity trope well, and the resolution of Edward's discovery of Anna's deception, along with his wooing/convincing her that they need to marry, was romantic without being saccharine. As with "The Leopard Prince" before, I really enjoyed Elizabeth Hoyt's writing, and I look forward to reading more of her work. 4+ stars and toying with a 4.5/5 rating. It was THAT good.

Edit: Wanted to add a "laugh out loud" line: "Why did men think that saying something louder made it true?" Love it! :)

Second Edit: Um...I decided to increase my rating from 4 to 5 stars because it deserves the 4.5/5 rating I had mentioned earlier. I chose to make this change because (a) it's been weeks since I finished reading this and I still find myself wanting to go back and read certain scenes and turns of phrase, (b) the more I think about it, the more I realize how memorable the story and characters are, and (c) um, I just spent a couple of days trolling around eBay and Amazon to look for a used copy that had the original (very pretty!) cover shown above because I wanted to purchase a copy for myself. *shameless grin* Oh, and I found a copy on Amazon. Yay! Oh, and to clarify, I had read this as a library book, and I wanted to own a copy. That's a sign of a keeper right there.